Even if your travel plans are on hold, you can still add the bloom and magnificence of an exotic destination to your wardrobe, with this beautiful scarf inspired by the glorious garden of the goddess Calypso.
Soft, lightweight fabric combines with rich turquoise and vibrant green shades, to create a unique accessory that will add a fresh finish to any outfit!
Perfect for that friend or loved one who enjoys wearing eye-catching colours, the scarf will even arrive in an elegantly-wrapped gift box.
- square size 95x95cm
- limited edition: only 10 copies available
- 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified (The Global Organic Textile Standard)
- machine-stitched hem on all four sides
- printed in the EU using water-based inks
- paper-wrapped gift box
- handwash at 40° to keep your chosen scarf soft, and to maintain its colours
At The Pattern Tales, we believe in combating climate change at the grassroots level, starting with our organic cotton scarves.
For these reasons:
- the organic cotton used for our scarves is cultivated without the use of genetically engineered seeds, pesticides, or synthetic fertilisers.
all our organic cotton scarves are lightweight, pure, soft, and completely natural
- each scarf is delicate to the touch, perfect for every season, and ideal for sensitive skin types.